Wednesday, May 29, 2013

He is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sir, he is HERE! WHOOPEE!!!!! Abraham Theodore Howen was born on May 22, 2013 at 11:45 am. Mom and baby are doing fine! Dad is proud! Grandparents are thrilled! Great grandparents happy! Stats: 8 lb 5 oz 18.5 inches Absolutely perfect! Bob and I, the Lodi grandparents, are heading back to LA this week and are so happy to be able to do so. I'm in love :) Thanks to our Lord for His love, His mercy and His gifts!!! Dan wrote on May 24: 7 years ago today, I went on my first real date with Ashley. The next year, I knew I wanted to marry her. The next year, I did. This year, we became parents. Here's to more 'next years' and the joys they will bring. Abraham the first of the great Biblical patriarchs, father of Isaac, and traditional founder of the ancient Hebrew nation; from a Hebrew word meaning “father of many. Theodore masc. proper name, from L. Theodorus, from Gk. Theodoros, lit."gift of god," from theos "god" + doron "gift."

No comments: